Regular meetings are held at 7:00pm on the fourth Tuesday of most months.
Click here for a printer friendly copy of the agenda.
Regular Meeting Agenda
May 23, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Hilliard Horizon Elementary School, 6000 Renner Rd.
(This is where we will meet through May 2023.)
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approve minutes from 4/25/2023 Regular Meeting and 10/25/2022 Regular Meeting
- Franklin County Clerk of Courts Maryellen O’Shaughnessy, to inform Commissioners and residents of what the Clerk’s Office does for the residents of Franklin County and how it can assist them, and to take Commissioners’ and residents’ questions.
- Case ZA23-003 (Z03-068A)
- 1120 Evans Way Court
- Requests amendment to CPD for updated site plans
- Owner: Evans Way Holding LLC
- Applicant: Evans Way Holding LLC
- Zoning Committe (5/16/2023) Vote: 3-0 approval
- Case Z22-090
- 2625 Hilliard Rome Road
- Additional Case Materials: Z22-090 Link
- Requests rezoning from C-4 to C-5 for car wash and oil change services
- Owner: Prodigies II, LLC c/o Peter Klein, manager
- Applicant: Driven Brands, Inc. c/o Delbert Renfroe
- Zoning Committee (1/17/2023) Vote: 5-0 table for additional info; Zoning (2/21/2023) Vote: 1-3, disapproval; Full Commission (2/28/2023) Vote: 7-0 table (applicant not present); Full Commission (3/28/2023) Vote: 6-0 tabled (applicant not present, referred to city staff)
City Staff Updates:
15 Precinct Community Liaison Officer Tom Paulus
Rebecca Deeds, Department of Neighborhoods Liaison
Averi Townsend, Legislative Analyst
Zach Gwin, City’s Attorney’s Office, Zone 3
Old Business: Sugar Farm updates, “Welcome” sign updates
- Approve budget for 2023-24 fiscal year
- Other new business items as needed