Regular meetings are held at 7:00pm on the fourth Tuesday of most months.
Click here for a printer friendly copy of the agenda.
Regular Meeting Agenda
November 22, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Hilliard Horizon Elementary School, 6000 Renner Rd.
(This is where we will meet through May 2023.)
- Call to order and roll call
- Approve Sept. 27 Meeting Minutes and Oct. 25, 2022 Meeting Minutes
Guest Speaker: Alex Sauersmith, Planning Manager, City of Columbus Department of Development Planning Division, to discuss the city’s C2P2 planning initiative. Columbus Citywide Planning Policies (C2P2) will help guide the next generation of development in the city of Columbus. As Central Ohio is projected to grow by up to 1 million people by 2050 (source: insight2050), Columbus Citywide Planning Policies are designed to guide and focus growth in a manner that supports the city’s economic competitiveness, benefits the environment, and improves resident’s quality of life.
- Case Z22-069 (Buckeye XO)
- 4885 Trabue Road
- Additional case materials: Z22-069 Link
- Requests rezoning from R-Rural (annexed) to L-M Limited Manufacturing
- Owner: Norfolk Southern Railway Company
- Applicant: Buckeye XO LLC c/o Rebecca J. Mott
- Approved 5-0 at 10/18/2022 Zoning Committee Meeting, with provisional recommendation pending a landscaping plan with specific elements
City Staff Updates:
15 Precinct Community Liaison Officer Tom Paulus
Rebecca Deeds, Department of Neighborhoods Liaison
Averi Townsend, Legislative Analyst
Zach Gwin, City’s Attorney’s Office, Zone 3
Old Business: Sugar Farm updates, “Welcome” signs updates
- Approve expenditures as needed (Zoom account, website?, name plate insert and name badge for new FWSAC Commissioner Awatif Elnour)
- Discuss and approve renewal for “Business First” magazine at $80 for one year
- Other new business items as needed