Application information regarding all cases can be found via the City of Columbus Citizen Access Portal at https://portal.columbus.gov/permits/
Search “Zoning” and enter the case number into the “Record” field.
(Note: Do not login as logged-in users might not see full record information.)
Once you have accessed the desired case, additional information is located in a drop down menu under “Record Info.” The “Attachments” section will include downloadable copies of the application, staff reports, and other helpful information.
Occasionally, applicants provide updated site plans or text to our Commission for consideration that may not yet appear in the portal. It is our goal to link that additional information as it becomes available here.
Once a case has received a recommendation from our Commission, the information will transfer to our Historical Cases & Recommendations page.
The following applications are tentatively scheduled to be heard at upcoming Zoning Committee Meeting(s). Final agendas are located on the Interim Meetings page one week prior to meeting dates.
January 2022 Zoning Committee Cases:
- Case GC21-046
- 930 Hilliard Rome Road
- Requests variances to Codes 3375.12(A), 3377.08(B)(2)2, 3377.18(A), 32377.18(A)(1), 3375.15(B), 3375.15(C), 3377.27, & 3377.27(C) to allow for temporary and permanent signage
- Owner: LJKJ Rome Hilliard LLC
- Applicant: Mike Casale, Sheetz Inc.
- Case GC21-048
- 1881 Hilliard Rome Road
- Requests variance to Code 3377.24 to permit signage on west wall of building
- Owner: Tanglewood Park LLC
- Applicant: Kieffer Starlight c/o Dave Perry
Zoning Committee Cases Pending Scheduling:
- No cases pending (updated: 1/4/2022)