Application information regarding all cases can be found via the City of Columbus Citizen Access Portal at https://portal.columbus.gov/permits/
Search “Zoning” and enter the case number into the “Record” field.
(Note: Do not login as logged-in users might not see full record information.)
Once you have accessed the desired case, additional information is located in a drop down menu under “Record Info.” The “Attachments” section will include downloadable copies of the application, staff reports, and other helpful information.
Occasionally, applicants provide updated site plans or text to our Commission for consideration that may not yet appear in the portal. It is our goal to link that additional information as it becomes available here.
Once a case has received a recommendation from our Commission, the information will transfer to our Historical Cases & Recommendations page.
The following applications are tentatively scheduled to be heard at upcoming Zoning Committee Meeting(s). Final agendas are located on the Interim Meetings page one week prior to meeting dates.
November 2023 Zoning Committee Cases
- Case GC23-039
- 4881 Roberts Road
- Requests variances to Codes 3377.17A, 3377.17B & 3377.08B2 to install monument sign
- Owner: Thomas McDowell
- Applicant: Zoning Resources c/o Rebecca Green
Zoning Committee Cases Pending Scheduling:
- Case Z22-072 – ON HOLD (1/12/2023) AT REQUEST OF APPLICANT
- 2505 Roberts Court
- Requests rezoning from C-2 to C-4 for drive-thru oil change facility
- Owner: BB Building Company of Western Ohio, LLC
- Applicant: 2505 Roberts Court, LLC