Interim meetings are held on the third Tuesday of most months at 7:00pm. The primary purpose of the interim meeting shall be to conduct Zoning Committee business. Other committees may use this date.
Click here for a printer friendly copy of the agenda.
Interim Meeting Agenda
January 18, 2022 at 7pm
Hilliard Horizon Elementary
Cafeteria – Enter through front doors. Per Columbus City Ordinance 2388-2021 and Hilliard City Schools requirements, masks are required in indoor public spaces regardless of vaccination status.
- Call to order and roll call
- Approve September 21, 2021 Interim Meeting minutes
- No Interim Meetings held October or November as no cases received
- No Interim Meeting held December due to holiday schedule
- Case GC21-046
- 930 Hilliard Rome Road
- Requests variances to Codes 3375.12(A), 3377.08(B)(2)2, 3377.18(A), 32377.18(A)(1), 3375.15(B), 3375.15(C), 3377.27, & 3377.27(C) to allow for temporary and permanent signage
- Owner: LJKJ Rome Hilliard LLC
- Applicant: Mike Casale, Sheetz Inc.
- Case GC21-048
- 1881 Hilliard Rome Road
- Requests variance to Code 3377.24 to permit signage on west wall of building
- Owner: Tanglewood Park LLC
- Applicant: Kieffer Starlight c/o Dave Perry
Next Regular Meeting:
Tuesday, January 25, 2022 – 7:00 pm
Next Interim Meeting:
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 – 7:00 pm